Dissemination of Service Delivery Indicators (SDI) Findings (2014/15)
Two phases of SDI surveys were carried out in 2013 covering 2400 primary and secondary health facilities in 12 states, namely; Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ekiti, Imo, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kogi, Niger, Osun and Taraba. As a follow on, this assignment aims to provide technical and administrative support for the dissemination of the findings of the SDI survey and policy notes in the 12 states.
The scope of services of this assignment was:
- Public dissemination and presentation of report of studies: Conduct state level dissemination of findings and presentation of reports of the survey to major stakeholders including officials of ministries of health, finance, and local government, and State Primary health care boards. Other includes development partners, health professional groups, media and civil society organizations.
- Development of policy briefs and scorecards: Develop state level policy briefs and score cards for each of the 12 intervention states. These briefs and scorecards will, be used for policy advocacy as well as monitoring purpose particularly for the state actors purposes. These documents will also made available to the media as well as placed on the websites of the states, and development partners.
- High level Advocacy to Government: Engage with State Executive Council and advocate for strategies to improve quality of health services particular at the primary health care level.
- Workshops: Conduct State level workshops to develop action plan for improvement of quality of service in the state based on the findings of the survey. Key findings from both studies will be used to generate discussions and action points.
- Media Engagements: Conduct 12 state level „Journalists Round Tables‟ for both print and electronic media around the key findings from each state to enable the journalists understanding of the issues and engage in media advocacy by appropriately disseminating the right information and fostering public discourse around the issues.
- Civil society Engagement: Conduct 12 state level policy/advocacy workshop with CSOs in each of the states using the policy briefs and scorecards earlier developed.
PHC Management Scorecard for World Bank
Monitoring & Evaluation of 3 State Malaria Control Booster Projects
Monitoring & Evaluation of HSDP 2 Activities
Polio Performance Audit for Triggering USD95 million IDA Buy-down
Improving Service Delivery through Evidence-based Peer-learning – 6 SDI Phase I States