Tetanus Toxoid Coverage Survey (TTCS)
Our firm was engaged by National Primary Health Care Development Agency with support from UNICEF, GAVI Vaccine Alliance, WHO, CDC to conduct the tetanus toxoid coverage survey in 62 high-risk LGAs in 6 States of Ebonyi, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Ondo and Osun.
The objectives of the survey are to:
- Assess the level of Tetanus Toxoid coverage in all 62 LGAs of six identified states
- Identify subgroups of target population that are not vaccinated and reasons for non-vaccination
- Determine the coverage by key factors of disparity, including age, location, educational status, socio-economic and other factors
- Identify key communication channels used for the campaign
- Identify adverse events following immunization reported during the campaign
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of program management
A total of 13,020 women of child-bearing age were interviewed across the 6 States.
Measles Vaccine Coverage Survey (MVCS)
Health System Surveys (2005-2012) – World Bank
Health Facilities, Educational Institutions, Recreation Centers and Youth Skills Acquisition Surveys
National Routine Immunization Coverage Surveys (2003 & 2006)